[ubuntu-in] sound crashes when scroll the browser

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 12:14:30 GMT 2009

Manish Sinha (मनीष सिन्हा) wrote:
> Parthan SR wrote:
>> Manish Sinha (मनीष सिन्हा) wrote:
>>
>>> [snip]
[1] When you're replying to a list mail, replying back to the mail is
enough and need not be sent personally as well.

[2] Just because something is outnumbered merely by the number of users,
it is not bad. Rhythmbox is a default level music player which has all
features of a default level player. For that fact, Windows outnumbers
Linux users by millions, so?

[3] You weren't offering a solution to OPs problem but rather making
suggestions based on personal opinions not backed up with fact.
>> Ambika, I suggest you to get a good music player for your needs. This
>> may sound harsh, but this is the fact. Rythmbox is in the same state
>> as Windows Media Player of Windows 98.
>
> Fact/Proof? It's my personal experiences. I never found anything so
> great in it. Songbird and Amarok have better Album management esp the
> categorization of tracks.

Please do not make statement comparing it with something when you can't
back it up sufficiently. Yes, it may lack certain features with respect
to Amarok and Banshee, but that doesnt make it a bad player. Did you try
to file a wishlist for those features you felt missing in Rhythmbox?

--
With Regards,
Parthan SR "technofreak"

GPG Key     2FF01026
Fingerprint 5707 ECBD 8D8D 8E6E 28F8  DFA5 938B D861 2FF0 1026
Weblog      http://blog.technofreak.in