[ubuntu-in] sound crashes when scroll the browser

"Manish Sinha (मनीष सिन्ह "Manish Sinha (मनीष सिन्ह
Sun Mar 8 10:49:18 GMT 2009

ambika divya wrote:
> My player is rythmbox music player .
>

> --
> ambika....................

I know what I am recommending is not a solution but a workaround. I
hardly see anyone using Rhythmbox music player. Still wonder why Ubuntu
keeps it as the default.

Ambika, I suggest you to get a good music player for your needs. This
may sound harsh, but this is the fact. Rythmbox is in the same state as
Windows Media Player of Windows 98.

* I suggest Amarok or Banshee for playing music. Choose Amarok if you
have enough bandwidth since Amarok is a KDE application, so installing
it needs some more kde-libs due to which download size may be bigger.
* Or use Banshee which may be smaller since it is an GNOME app.

Regards,
Manish