[ubuntu-in] Audio too low

consoleart consoleart at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 06:04:02 GMT 2009

Hi again,

I have been using Ubuntu 8.10 for more than a week now, it was a great
experience so far.

I started realizing that my laptop(HP dv5) audio is too low, some of the
movies which works well with windows play with terrible audio(that is
too low to hear), iam able to just listen to the audio only with my full
volume UP. However in windows this was not the case, even when my volumn
is 50% iam able to hear it loud and clear. Is there any setting that I
need to alter to make my laptop audio work reallly good !!!

Regards
Jag