[ubuntu-in] tataindicom plug2surf jaunty

sivakumar bharadhwaj jeyendrasiva at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 16:17:02 BST 2009

hi to all,

i am a new entrant to the mighty Ubuntu club ....

pretty happy the way in which Jaunty works - fast (in fact furious pace),
and it has connected to almost all the devices.

I am having a small irritation - pen drives are not being recognised.  (but
for the first time when I had installed it worked).

what do I do, or is this a bug which my new laptop has caught ?  please
help.

I am not sure that i can do the way you all are doing - like typing sudo
.... etc. (simply iam (was !! by now) a windows user).

any help would be a welcome.

And thanks to all the people who work for / with Ubuntu - great Job (a very
good OS !!!!).

s.sivakumar
chennai