[ubuntu-in] tataindicom plug2surf jaunty

Ramnarayan.K ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 13:33:58 BST 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Failing with what error? Have you filed the bug? The appropriate
> > package is libmbca0.
>
> On second though, is the usb device you are using working anywhere
> else (specifically in Windows). Your wvdial log does not seem to
> indicate any configuration error.
>
> A bug to do with the usbserial modules has been rectified (i have not
tested out the rectification) in the latest Ubuntu 9.04 kernal (Jaunty)

This bug was fixed in the package linux - 2.6.28-13.44

linux (2.6.28-13.44) jaunty-proposed; urgency=low

* Set USB_SERIAL=m for i386/amd64
   - LP: #345002

***
wvdial (in my case for a different device) dropped the connection because
it  could not find the usbdevice

So not sure what it is in your case.

ram