[ubuntu-in] Need some help -reg

Dnyanraj Mali dnyanraj.mali at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 14:15:57 BST 2009

Anurag,

Decide domain of your choice, decide a platform/language & then go to
sourceforge.net
There, you can search similar project of above type. After this start using
the software, this will make you familiar with the project. Then you can
download the source code & can add some feature to it. Or simply go to bug
list of the project & try solving the bugs.

Instead of writing one more software, this is the best way to contribute to
Open Source.

Regards,
Dnyanraj Nivas Mali

+91 9823562238