[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu India Distribution

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 05:33:36 GMT 2009

Hi,

--- On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Anand Chitipothu
<anandology at gmail.com> wrote:
| I can do that, but not the target audience.
| I want people who are not used to internet start using ubuntu.
\--

Sure. I had suggested that for a system admin who would be there in
the premises.

---
| It is not practical solution in many cases. It works only if there is
| a system-admin to take care of the systems.
\--

I was under the assumption that there was one.

---
| What if an individual user wants to install ubuntu on his machine
| without internet connection?
\--

Take it from the local mirror that is setup. The local mirror can be
updated in the night with cron job -- automatically.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com