[ubuntu-in] New Member

Roshan d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jan 25 06:32:33 GMT 2009

--- On Sun, 25/1/09, Gita Mathur wrote:

> Hi. I am a new member of this community.

Welcome to Ubuntu India Community.

> I am Dr. Gita
> Mathur, a Reader
> in Botany at Gargi College, University of Delhi. I have
> been an Ubuntu
> user for more than three years. Faculties at Gargi College
> have formed a
> Linux-Gargi group. We need help for the Newbies.

Interesting! You can post your questions to this mailing for help or access http://www.ubuntu-in.info for common questions.

Alternatively, you can search wiki.ubuntu.com for more information. Plus if you use X-chat for Internet Relay Chat (IRC), you can log on to #ubuntu or #ubuntu-in and ask for help.

It would also be interesting to know how Ubuntu has / may have helped you related to Botany. (Perhaps, I may be the only one asking for it)