[ubuntu-in] Migrating an organization to FLOSS

Ramnarayan.K ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 17:54:22 GMT 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 11:16 PM, Ramnarayan.K <ramnarayan.k at gmail.com> wrote:
> 6. Which windows os can give you god only knows how many languages to
> boot into and use (i guess the limitation is your hard disk size)

i have hindi and english login options - apart from using hindi
regularly within my english boot, at the touch of button.

> 7. Of course she discusses only tools that come on board with Ubuntu
> (by default) by default in any windows OS your get almost zilch and
> then you choose to install software you want so there are many many
> alternatives for what ever the default software is there

meaning under ubuntu there are alternatives for any software and its
the user who gets to decide what they like

Also the author talks about crazy sounding updates and not being able
to understand them this is a sample of what a windows update looks
like

well

ram