[ubuntu-in] ubuntu-in website not accessible

Vinayaraj OK rajok at in.com
Tue Jan 20 08:49:47 GMT 2009

Hi,What happened to the 'ubuntuin' website. When I try to take the site, the browser (mozilla) showing, 'connection interrupted'.Is it under maintainance? I am sorry if I missed any notifications unread.Also, I have uploaded many of the web badges for 'ubuntuin' in this website. It is not showing in my wordpress blog now.Hope the administrators can look into that. regardsVinayarajhttp://vinayaraj.wordpress.comDear ubuntuin ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!