[ubuntu-in] Target reached!!! What a way to kick off 2009

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 13:46:56 GMT 2009

Heya gang!

We have collected until now a sum of 8100 INR which is sufficient to
run the Ubuntu-IN site for the entire 2009. Now this is fabulous news
and proves yet again how a free software community can do wonders. Its
time for all of us to celebrate :-)

/me sings the Ubuntu song!

We wouldn't need any further contributions towards this. We shall come
again with such a fund rising announcement next year (we don't want
ourselves get bombarded with money and put ourselves into lot of
financial chaos ;P )

A happy Ubuntero!
--
Aanjhan