[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu-IN Hosting Issues

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 10:19:58 GMT 2009

On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Aanjhan R <aanjhan at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 4:48 PM, Parthan SR <parth.technofreak at gmail.com> wrote:
>> [1] http://ubuntu-in.info/wiki/index.php/Sponsors
>
> Wiki page has been updated! Thanks a lot to the folks who have
> contributed and to many of you who have requested the details of the
> transfer!!!

IMPORTANT: Somebody deposited an amount via a cash packet with no name
or whatsoever yesterday. We are not sure who this is. Request you to
please get in touch with the admins at ubuntu-in dot info and take
ownership of the same (you must be knowing who you are ;P ) We don't
want some one to be left out from being recognised by the community
for the valuable contributions.

And btw, if you havent subscribed to the page yet ;) another update to
the wiki is done!

Thanks and Regards,
Aanjhan