[ubuntu-in] Require Ubuntu 8.10 Ibex CD

Shashank Bharadwaj shanka.mns at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 06:09:03 GMT 2009

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 6:22 AM, arjuna rao chavala <
arjunaraoc at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Thanks. LFY DVD has  Ubuntu, Kubuntu,xubuntu,mythbuntu, ubuntustudio, as
> live versions. Hence it requires lot more than 2 GB capacity of my pendrive.
> I basically need to create my own boot stick to be able to input and read
> telugu, so that I can use any computer without disturbing its harddisk.

I have not seen the LFY DVD, but my guess is that it should be possible to
get individual versions from that DVD. I think each would be placed in a
different folder or something similar.
If that's not possible, I live in Bangalore, so I can give you a Ubuntu CD.
But please refer to
http://ubuntu-in.info/wiki/index.php/CDRequest#Bangaloreto find the
person nearest to your place so that travelling can be
minimised.

--
Regards
Shashank