[ubuntu-in] Require Ubuntu 8.10 Ibex CD

arjuna rao chavala arjunaraoc at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 6 00:52:47 GMT 2009

Thanks. LFY DVD has  Ubuntu, Kubuntu,xubuntu,mythbuntu, ubuntustudio, as
live versions. Hence it requires lot more than 2 GB capacity of my pendrive.
I basically need to create my own boot stick to be able to input and read
telugu, so that I can use any computer without disturbing its harddisk.

Regards
Arjun