[ubuntu-in] free media DVD for ubuntu

ambika divya ambikadivya at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 12:29:49 GMT 2009

Please someone clearly define , In ubuntu DVD is only language pack is
provided ?
I am in need of some programming software bundle ?
 Is UBUNTU DVD  under free media program ?

One last question .......Can someone know about LINUXCHIK  ? Sorry ,Here i
am out of context .....but i need ur fruitful reply .
Thanks for reply Guys .

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 4:58 PM, Manish Sinha <mail at manishsinha.net> wrote:

> ambika divya wrote:
> > Hello friends ,
> > Can i know is there any option for UBUNTU DVD .
> > What are the extra softwares provided in DVD.
> > I have very slow net connection downloading a DVD is worst .
> > THANKS

visit my website and celebrate an ancient art
http://ambika.web.officelive.com/default.htm
visit my blog www.kathakguru.blogspot.com
http://www.careerhelpforu.blogspot.com/