[ubuntu-in] Connecting to MSSQL from ubuntu

Consoleart consoleart at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 13:38:20 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Being my first message from my Ubuntu 8.10 Laptop, i thank you all for
guiding me thru on the installation and setting up the network...

I am now trying to use Phython scripts for connecting to a MSSQL server
on my windows server however i am not able to connect . when I run my
python script it gives the error Server not found, I know that i am
missing something on the network connectivity...any guidance on this
will be very helpful to me...thnx all once again