[ubuntu-in] (no subject)

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 04:32:56 GMT 2009

tabankg wrote:
> Hello friends,
>     I had received the complete set of DVD pack(6 DVD's in all;the
> complete set of repositories)of Ubuntu-8.10(Intrepid Ibex) from
> Zyxware Technologies at a cost of Rs.185/- only,through VPP postal
> scheme.
>
> [snip]

[1] Please use a proper subject line for your mails to the list. Without
a subject line, not many are going to have a look at your mails or reply
you.
[2] Doesn't Zyxware have a help/documentation page detailing how to make
use of the DVDs? If not, as a customer you should request them to
publish documentation on how to make use of the DVDs.
IMVHO, it is their responsibility and headache to support their
customers and we needn't be discussing the solutions of such problems here.

--
With Regards,

Parthan "technofreak" (2FF01026)
http://technofreak.in