[ubuntu-in] Guru from IT for Change

Guru गुरु guru at itforchange.net
Fri Feb 6 04:49:27 GMT 2009

Hi

I work with IT for Change and we have a project that seeks to understand
why governments use or don't use FOSS, so that such understanding can
help the FOSS community bring the government also into the community.

We believe that the government / public sector has an important role in
adopting and promoting FOSS and we seek to help foster dialog between
FOSS communities and government members.

At IT for Change we have Ubuntu 8.04 as our desktop and think its a
wonderful creation ... thanks to all of you and others in the Ubuntu
community

Look forward to learning from this list discussions

thanks and regards
Guru

--
Gurumurthy Kasinathan