[ubuntu-in] Mailman Moderation policy

Sanjay Bhangar sanjaybhangar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 11:43:20 GMT 2009

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 2:06 AM, Aanjhan R <aanjhan at gmail.com> wrote:

> until
>

> It is still crown-less and thats the way it will be :)
>
> /me hands Aanjhan a crown :)
nice stuff - thanks much for sorting this stuff out.
w/ regards to attachments - generally, it is much better to just send a link
- allowing attachments in a mailing list can get messy. Do ask if you want
to send a file and are having problems finding a site to upload to.
I would just have a humble request to increase the size limit from 10kb to
about 15kb if that is possible.

Thanks again - cheers and happy (spam free:P) 2010 to all.
-Sanjay