[ubuntu-in] Mailman Moderation policy

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 08:30:21 GMT 2009

Hi All,

I have seen off late a lot of emails getting stuck at moderation due
to excessive body size. And main reason has been not proper trimming
of messages, not following mailing list guidelines.

If you would want your emails not to be moderated by mailman and just
smoothly pass through, ensure you properly trim the message you are
replying to and not over quote. Also top posting (with the entire
thread contents below), the email shall result in "Mail body too huge"
moderation message and hence wait until it is approved by one of the
admins.

So the solution to all this, and to keep our mailing list archives
neat and clean for future viewing lets follow the mailing list
guidelines present here from now.