[ubuntu-in] joining a team

parichay chakraborti parichay.chakraborti at heritageit.edu
Tue Dec 22 04:06:47 GMT 2009

Dear Sir,
I, Parichay Chakrabarti, Lecturer of The Heritage Academy of BCA and BBA(H)
and MCA in Kolkata (behind Ruby Hospital). One fine morning I filled a form
of UBUNTU and they send me a Desktop CD. I am really thankful to UBUNTU and
think to take a strong part in documentation sector, specially the
installation procedure ofr novice users and HOWTOs area and Cloud computing
section.
I am working with linux system (redhat, Fedora) for the last five years and
i teach UNIX with other subjects in Academy. Right now i am working with
green computing and cloud computing.
I want to join your group as a documentation and cloud computing area
member.
Looking for your kind consideration.
Thanking you,
With regards,