[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu Tshirts

Arun Shrimali arun.reso at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 07:30:11 GMT 2009

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 7:14 PM, Sumit Nanchahal
<sumitnanchahal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ubuntoo can also be used...+ 1
> Regards
> Sumit
>
> On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 9:48 AM, Bhavani Shankar R <bhavi at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 4:13 PM, nagendra prasad
>> <nagendra802000 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > But I think Ubuntu guys have to change their policy. Because in India
>> > their
>> > are only few people who knows about Ubuntu or Linux. So, I think using
>> > Ubuntu or Linux logo on a Tshirt is an awesome idea to promote Ubuntu.
>> > Also,
>> > if they don't want to change their policy then they should sell Tshirst
>> > according to Indian currency. I think one Tshirt should not be more then
>> > Rs.300-500. Otherwise I don't think anyone will purchase those Tshirts.
>> > Infact 2 years back I also tried to get one but the rate was too high
>> > and I
>> > thought I could get 2 Tshirts in this cost. What do you think guys??
>> >

>> A strong +1 ... Might be canonical should open up a merchandise branch
>> here.....
>> --
>> Bhavani Shankar.R
>> https://launchpad.net/~bhavi, a proud ubuntu community  member.
>> What matters in life is application of mind!,
>> It makes great sense to have some common sense..!
>>
>> --

> "FIVE" has four letters

After many +1 s
What is the final decision

Is somebody is going to print t-shirts with "do it with Ubuntu" or "I
Like Ubuntu" in India
Or asking permission from Ubuntu to allow so
I would like to have one T-shirt

I am cross posting to Ubuntu mail list also so that Ubuntu people can
also respond. Many other Ubuntu fan would be facing the same problem.

Arun