[ubuntu-in] URGENT HELP NEEDED,ERROR MESSAGE

Dibyajyoti Mohapatra dibyam at vubites.com
Sat Dec 19 20:20:02 GMT 2009

Saurav, I think right now saving the important documents is more important
than saving operating system. Are you able to mount the windows partition(s)
in ubuntu? If so, copy the data first into a removable media and then try to
save the O.S.

Also you started a new conversation here, always make sure to post into the
same thread in future when it's the same topic

--Dipu