[ubuntu-in] Spam into the mailing list

Mahesh Mohan maheshmohan.mu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 09:23:05 GMT 2009

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 1:19 PM, ANKUR AGGARWAL <coolankur2006 at gmail.com>wrote:

> hey i m using dell inspiron 1525 which has two earphones/headphones jack
> but only one is active ryt now.
> in windows both r working correctly but in ubuntu 9.04 only one is working.
> plz suggest me a way to activate the another one also.
> waiting for the reply. thanx in advance :)

Dear Ankur,
                  Please check the subject line of the thread before
posting. The discussion going on here is about spam in the mailing list. So,
you are not supposed to post another doubt & dilute the current discussion.
If you have any doubts, please make it another thread.

Also, please read the guidelines here:-
http://ubuntu-in.info/wiki/index.php/MailingList_Guidelines

Don't give Microsoft the remote control. Don't use Windows 7. <
http://windows7sins.org>
-മഹേഷ് മോഹന്‍ എം.യു