[ubuntu-in] Ramesh Choudhary wants to share approved contacts on Boxbe

Ramesh Choudhary invitations at boxbe.com
Thu Dec 17 07:19:52 GMT 2009

I use Boxbe to manage my inbox.  Boxbe prioritizes messages from people in my social network.

Join Boxbe so I can grow my social network to prioritize my emails.

Here's the link: https://www.boxbe.com/register?tc=1059654418_1681479421

-Ramesh

Please do not reply directly to this email.  This message was sent at the
request of syberkeypower at yahoo.com.  Boxbe will not use your email address for
any other purpose.  Click the link below if you would prefer not to
receive any further invitations from Boxbe members:

Boxbe integrates with Yahoo!, Gmail, Google Apps, and AOL.  Get Boxbe today!

Boxbe, Inc. | 2390 Chestnut Street #201 | San Francisco, CA 94123