[ubuntu-in] Slide show maker for ubuntu

Nandan Marathe nrmarathe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 14:13:16 GMT 2009

for slide show with/without animations, you can take a look at latex with
its beamer extensions. The installations also come with custom examples with
themes, which you can use directly. It allows for excellent presentations.
kile is an excellent kde based editor for latex which can help fast
generation and layout with your presentations.

This is of-course besides the regular open office suites which you can
readily find out of the box.
Regards,
Nandan