[ubuntu-in] What should we do with Free Software users who don't contribute to it in any way?

Ramnarayan.K ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 16:05:50 GMT 2009

Hi

Am linking two articles here

The first
What should we do with Free Software users who don't contribute to it
in any way?
http://stop.zona-m.net/node/58

i think its an interesting insight into how some people may view open
source or open source developers / enthusiasts.

How the author seems to have missed one critical argument. The best
value a user (any user) can contribute back to an open source software
is "actually" using it. Any software that does not get used is
deadware.

ram