[ubuntu-in] Eroor at the time of booting, Grub Error.15

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 12:47:48 GMT 2009

Hi,

Please have a look at the following link.  It contains a section about
installing GRUB from live cd.  Karmic has Grub2 by default, and the
structure of files is slightly different from previous version.  This
should fix it :)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Grub2

>      I restart my laptop and login it using Ubuntu Live CD and there is nothing at the location boot/grub/ . >No menu.lst file found.I tried to copy it from BT4(KDE,Ubuntu8.10) and paste it at the location boot/grub/ >but i have no permission to paste on this location.
>      What should i do to boot my all OS?

Ninad S. Pundalik
http://twitter.com/ni_nad
http://ninadpundalik.co.cc/blog
GPG Key Fingerprint: 2DF7 B856 C75E C9F9 0504 C0EF D456 1946 7C45 2C69