[ubuntu-in] Strange behaviour of mouse / touch pad

Jkhatri khatri.jatin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 10:59:37 GMT 2009

On 12/07/2009 04:08 PM, Ramnarayan.K wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 3:36 PM, Onkar Shinde<onkarshinde at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> Are you sure you uninstalled only network-manager related packages and
>> nothing else.
>> There is no reason why uninstalling NM should cause problem for mouse.
>>
> seems to be a hardware issue
>
> will lspci help with that diagnosis ??
>
> ram

just wanted to know .... what kind of hardware is there .....  I was
having the same problem... my blue-tooth adopter was the couse of problem

--

Jatin Khatri

Web www.khatrijatin.co.nr <http://www.khatrijatin.co.nr/>

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin <http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin>

Phone (+91) 98250 20393

Hü Save Paper, Save Environment. P
/*(Plant at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)*/