[ubuntu-in] Canonical only to send free cd's to developers

Sanjay Bhangar sanjaybhangar at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 12:40:34 GMT 2009

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 3:40 PM, 74yrs old <withblessings at gmail.com> wrote:

> very good idea. whether exchange can be done by ordinary Post?

I think Sameep does a really great job with http://tuxdvds.com and I think
there are some other services like this out there. I find it worth paying
Rs. 50 for a CD / Rs. 100 for a DVD (approx, in most cases a bit less) and
get them home delivered. I think more people should support these business
models so that they can sustain themselves and flourish, especially here
where downloading is definitely a big problem in a lot of cases.

Take care,
Sanjay