[ubuntu-in] Ubuntu 9.10: issues in glade interface designer

Ninad Pundalik ninadsp16289 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 04:14:14 GMT 2009

My Bad :).  I forgot that it's Python.

A quick look through the MoinMoin Wiki
(http://moinmo.in/MoinMoinQuestions) says that we just have to copy
the data directory and the config files from the MoinMoin root of the
old server to the new one, and update paths.  Do make sure that you
have the same version at both the servers when you do this.  Also,
another question asked on that page about an upgrade error suggests
that the 'cache' directory should be deleted on the new server, the
cache will be re-built automatically.
Why don't you give the MoinMoin IRC channel a try?  There will be
someone who'll be able to help you with this kind of server
administration there :)

Ninad S. Pundalik
http://twitter.com/ni_nad
http://ninadpundalik.co.cc/blog
GPG Key Fingerprint: 2DF7 B856 C75E C9F9 0504 C0EF D456 1946 7C45 2C69