[ubuntu-in] Need Help 4 RDP on ubuntu

Dibyajyoti Mohapatra dibyam at vubites.com
Fri Dec 4 12:47:05 GMT 2009

Dear Ravi,

Your requirement is little bit confusing:

   1. If you want to use ubuntu as a centralized server and let users log in
   to it with a machine with/without hard drives (thin clients), you can use
   the LTSP link given by Hardik.
   2. If you want to access Linux(any) machines from windows, you can use
   VNC.
   3. If you want to access windows machines from Linux, there's nothing
   better than "rdesktop".

Please specify again what exactly you need, the steps you followed and the
error messages received (if any), we'll help you with the same.

--Dipu