[ubuntu-in] Need Help 4 RDP on ubuntu

0oo_Neo_oo0 I m W0T I m ravi_d_shukla at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 4 11:32:43 GMT 2009

Dear all...

I m new to Ubuntu... but i heard lots of thing abt ubuntu dat is powerfull on thin client and all security so can anybudy give me information dat how can i configure ubuntu 9.04 server as a thin server... But any possbillity of windows thin client cannect with ubuntu 9.04 server via RDP protocal... i tried with XRDP but screen continuelly flashing i din get screen in proper manner so i can work i use wine for tally 9 and erp tally works fine but only thing is i can not connect the server via rdp... if i use xdmcp den its work but agian same pb wot i got the client for xdmcp its not work on windows 2003 and 2008 server...

Actully in my organization i have 6 servers so one of dem i wont to migrat with ubuntu... so if its work fine den only i can get d permision to migrate remanning servers... and no any dask top pcs in my company everybudy logon via thin client....

IF ANYBUDY CAN HELP ME OUT DEN PLS MAIL ME..... ETHER HOW TO CONFIGURE RDP OR XDMCP CLIENT WHICH WORK ON WINDOWS 2K3 OR 2K8 SERVER AND EVERY USERS ACCESS UBUNTU SERVER VIA THAT CLIENT

Rgs.....

Ravi Shukla (Suraj Shukla)
93 21 33 85 13