[ubuntu-in] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Ramnarayan.K ramnarayan.k at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 00:30:12 GMT 2009

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 7:15 PM, Jay <jayanths at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've told this several times before.. I think we cant help these situations
> anymore.. Please sign-up to lists and people sign-up for services like Auto
> Invite[Like in this case].. I know it can get annoying, Its easier to just
> ignore and hit the delete than Ban the user and Demand apologies..
>
> Sure thats an idea, the only reason i suggested banning this guy is because
a.) the earlier spam from LinkedIn is what we have debated quite a bit just
before the spam came -and it seems this guy missed reading any mail - which
means if he is banned he will not miss much,

b) IPS Khurana the bugger reappears - all it takes is a few minutes to check
if ips khurana is ubuntu.lists and then rename it.

> If you look at the amount of emails that you get on an average, This should
> be negligible..
>
> Actually its fairly regular, at these last few days.

ram