[ubuntu-in] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Ashutosh Rishi Ranjan ashutoshrishi92 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 14:11:33 GMT 2009

> Its easier to just ignore and hit the delete than Ban the user and Demand
> apologies..

I agree with that. Though everyone should equally do their share. Ensuring
to their maximum capability that the list remain spam free. Relating to an
article I read about mailing list etiquettes: If a mail has been
accidentally sent, its better to send an immediate reply to it saying sorry
and thus closing that topic than letting others commenting. But ya, these
should really be accidents ;). It might be a bit cheeky, but I would like to
quote this (please) : *Ubuntu** is an ethic or humanist philosophy focusing
on people's allegiances and relations with each other.*
*
*
*
*