[ubuntu-in] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

param thind paramsran at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 15:51:33 GMT 2009

LinkedIn
------------

param thind requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

IPS,

- param

Accept invitation from param thind
http://www.linkedin.com/e/sBiTnPUg9qHu67uDxQ2zLpGjNbbH6aucRzuUMwKN/blk/I447160379_3/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfPdvejsPc3oNdPgQiiYOp3tfl55ouyYMdPcVczgVejwLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from param thind
http://www.linkedin.com/e/sBiTnPUg9qHu67uDxQ2zLpGjNbbH6aucRzuUMwKN/blk/I447160379_3/0PnPATcP0ScjsQd4ALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with param thind be a good idea?

Have a question? param thind's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to param thind and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/ash/inv19_ayn/

------
(c) 2009, LinkedIn Corporation