[ubuntu-in] need help for booting/opening

madanabhat27 at gmail.com madanabhat27 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 11:39:36 BST 2009

Ritesh Sinha wrote:
“Jaunty has a lot
of new features and new versions of software compared to 8.04 and is
the new long term release.”
Well pardon me, but AFAIK jaunty isn't an LTS release.. Ubuntu 10.04 is, but it isn't out yet.. And probably won't be until april 2010.
Yours,
KMB
--
"In the happiness of his subjects lies the king's happiness, in their welfare his welfare. He shall not consider as good only that which pleases him but treat as beneficial to him whatever pleases his subjects" - Kautilya. (Great Indian statesman and teacher)
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel