[ubuntu-in] need help - for rebooting / opening

ranjan das gupta ranjan.nhce at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 13:56:31 BST 2009

Sivakumar messing with the grub is not perhaps any newbie would like to
do.....but it is nice to know u made a start....
So your grub config file which is /boot/grub/menu.lst need to be
reconfigured....
net is flooding with tutorials to do that

But i warn u jaunty is not my personal favaourite...still got a large no. of
bugs...So i recommend using 8.04 LTS

Happy hacking
ranjan

.