[ubuntu-in] multiple lan problem

Ritesh Sinha sinha.k.ritesh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 04:30:08 BST 2009

I should've pointed that out earlier! I assumed you had different
subnets for both networks to begin with (after all, that is the
easiest way to segregate networks). Anyway, it's great that it worked
finally. If you do get the time, you should create a simple "how to"
document that other community members can also utilize.

Regards,

Ritesh