[ubuntu-in] Upgrading to Jaunty-RC Problem

Jinoy Jose jinoyjose at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 06:47:35 BST 2009

Hi,
I was trying to upgrade my Intrepid Ibex to Jaunty Release Candidate, and an
error occurred. I had run the command update-manager -d, and was getting the
right feedback. While other new packages were being downloaded, power went
off in my house and my internet connection got snapped for a while. I
resumed the web connection after a while. But there was an error message
showing, saying only a partial upgrade was possible. I tried that too. But
it keeps saying an exclusive key is not available. And, the terminal crashes
with this message. How can I fix this? Can I upgrade to Jaunty? What shall I
do?
Jose