[ubuntu-in] gOS

Hardeep Singh hardeep1singh_s60 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Sep 28 04:59:15 BST 2008

------- Original message -------
> On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 11:10 PM, Fabian Enos <fabian.rap.more at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Though its new and all, has anybody on the list actually used it? Or
> is it like a shiny sports car that you wont want to take for a spin?

I downloaded and installed it sometime back. its has google apps available
for easy access. for stuff like gmail, it just opens up the webpage plus it
has awn manager preinstalled otherwise its almost the same as ubuntu, so i
went back to the original Ubuntu within a few hours of installing it. I
don't understand the point of calling it a separate operating system when
its just the same.