[ubuntu-in] ubuntu linux toolbox

Onkar Shinde onkarshinde at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 09:49:45 BST 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 1:27 PM, AlgoMantra <algomantra at gmail.com> wrote:

>> 2. This is the attitude which might cause Free software enthusiasts to
>> be labeled as pirates or free loaders.
>
>   Here I am trying to pass on a link that I found useful,
> and deem absolutely appropriate for fellow Indian Ubuntu users, and instead
> of thanking me, you cast aspersions on my intentions?

Useful or not, the work is copyrighted and not available under any
sort of "free to distribute" license.
And I had no idea I was doubting your intentions to help. The attitude
I was referring to was the way you ridiculed Parthan for his request
to not share links to pirated copies.

Next time you want to help users, please write a book on your own. As
you said you would be happy if more users read and distributed your
work.

Onkar