[ubuntu-in] ubuntu linux toolbox

Onkar Shinde onkarshinde at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 08:51:55 BST 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 1:08 PM, AlgoMantra <algomantra at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 1:03 PM, Parthan SR <parth.technofreak at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> AlgoMantra wrote:
>> > http://www.textbooktorrents.com/torrents-details.php?id=7987
>> >
>> > Very useful book.
>> Is the book available under a FOSS compatible license which allows free
>> sharing and distribution? If not, this is not the right place to throw
>> such pointers and please forbid from doing the same in future.
>>
>> ** I couldn't check because it asks for login/signup which I do not want
>> to do.
>

> You are clinically insane if you're not stealing books and music in 2008
> A.D.

1. Count me too in your clinically insane list.
2. This is the attitude which might cause Free software enthusiasts to
be labeled as pirates or free loaders.
3. Most of the decisions in life boil down to a simple question.
Choose between what is easy and what is right.
4. Next time you want to share a pirated soft copy of a book, take
some time to think how you would feel if your were the author and your
hard work was shared in same way.

Onkar