[ubuntu-in] Kernel update problem

Arpan Patelia arpanfoross at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 18:26:25 BST 2008

Try to update grub[sudo update-grub] and then the grub menu should
list all installed kernel from which you can select the latest. Also
check which entry is marked as default in your /boot/grub/menu.lst
file.

Do not forget to make a backup copy of your existing menu.lst file
before running "update-grub".

Should you have any further question then this should be helpful.
<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/GrubHowto>

Regards,
Arp at n.