[ubuntu-in] Shutdown restart option missing

sarang satoor sarangsatoor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 05:28:24 BST 2008

Thats fine

I will tell u what I have learned from my problems of installing 8.0.4. It
does not overrite the earlier installation! You have to delete the partition
containing earlier version and create a free space. I hope you know how to
do that, right? then install the newer version. Tell me if  u need anything
else.

sarang

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 8:06 PM, Ramnarayan. K <ramnarayan.k at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 8:03 PM, sarang satoor <sarangsatoor at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Kindly give me your computer configurations to help u.
>>
>> Thinkpad t 60, running Ubuntu 7.04 upgraded to 7.10. ATI X1300 Graphics
> card, 1.5 GB ram ,
>
> anything else
>
> ram

DNA SEQUENCING LABORATORY