[ubuntu-in] Problem related to wifi

AlgoMantra algomantra at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 06:32:58 BST 2008

> http://en.nothingisreal.com/wiki/GNU/Linux_on_a_Dell_Inspiron_1525
>

> mallikarjun

This from now on should be called "linkblasting". You are not helping,
so much as scaring the guy. I'm also worried that you're wasting your
own time. I'm sure you could have chosen one proper solution, if you
knew the solution at all.

Perhaps you should be asking for his lspci or something,
since I know that at least two of links above are useless, because
they don't use B43 series, and that's Ankur's chipset.

Ankur came on the list after I failed to get his wifi working in our
workshop.
And trust me, we saw a lot of links. Not everyone is an Ubuntu expert,
we're new users.

We need clarity, not confusion.

http://www.algomantra.com