[ubuntu-in] Problem related to wifi

Ankur Lachhiramka aklisall at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 18:57:05 BST 2008

Hello,
Sorry for I did not give my problem.
Actually the problem is with setting up wifi connection in my ubuntu.
My vista(I hav dual boot) is quite fine with the wifi available but my
ubuntu does not hav the wifi settings installed as I hav installed
ubuntu last week only.
Plz provide some solution for the above problem of setting wifi in
ubuntu in my Dell Inspiron 1525.
Thanx