[ubuntu-in] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Ubuntu India forums

Prashant Babu superprash2003 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 05:18:18 BST 2008

Wouldn't it be better to encourage users of this mailing list to use the
forum to talk and also get their questions answered.That way it would
improve the forum as we could get many more users.Also it would be easier
for others who have the same issue or problem to find the solution.
  The forum currently is hardly being used, in some sections, the last post
is somewhere in 2007 and in others, it is 3 or 4 months old.Whereas the
mailinglist i'm sure is being used everyday.How about a shift to the
forum???
Prash..