[ubuntu-in] No sound after custom installation

Fabian Enos fabian.enos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 15:14:25 GMT 2008

Do you mean the beep made by the internal speaker? Usually my speakers
are off when I boot so I have no idea about that. Basically any type
of music I play will not work. I even installed the gstreamer plugins
as I used to do in each new hardy installation.

My Blog >> http://fabianenos.blogspot.com/