[ubuntu-in] OT : Theory regarding newer laptops

Aditya M aditya87 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 14:54:48 GMT 2008

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 18:08, Moz <listmoz at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have used almost exclusively old laptops all my life, since 1994.
> And run almost all of them on solar photovoltaic energy or wind
> energy, and Toshiba's have proven to be the best amongst HP/Compaq,
> Dell and Toshiba.

What do you mean it runs on solar or wind energy? How do you do it? It has
to run on an electricity source, but how do you have control on the type? So
can you give me links to some Toshiba laptops that are environment friendly?
I can keep it in mind to tell friends and for future purchases.

--
Aditya Manthramurthy